- Membership of the Curvy Riders Motorcycle Club confers no rights of membership of the curvyriders.co.uk website or any other CRMCC online resource.
- Certain areas of this website are restricted for Paid Members only. Restricted free memberships may be taken out for a short period of time to allow potential members to make contact with their local region, after which you would need to upgrade your membership to a paid membership status either for 1 year, or on an automatically recurring basis.
Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent.
- Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is covered under our Information Processing & Privacy Policies, any material you send or post to this Website shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered non-proprietary and not confidential.
Links To and From Other Wesites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:- (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
– (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
– (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
– (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of the above you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
Exclusion of Liability
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
The Committee, the Curvy Riders Motorcycle ClubFebruary 2010