Coronavirus update, June 5th 2020
Good news for ladies in England only! The BMF has updated its guidance and we can hold club rides in England as follows:
- You can ride in groups of 6 people not from the same household (please do not attempt to evade the legislation and hold a larger event by claiming it consists of a series of smaller six person activities)
- You must observe social distancing at all times
- Please avoid cafes and take your own food and drink and take a bag for rubbish
- Take handgel, wipes and face coverings as appropriate
- Please don’t gather in big groups of bikers -we have to try and maintain the good name of bikers in the public perception
- Full guidance here
For riders in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, club ride-outs and social get-togethers remain suspended for now, due to ongoing social distancing requirements. But you can still join us online in our lively Facebook groups!
Stay safe, ladies and loved ones, and spread the love not the coronavirus.
Welcome to Curvy Riders
Curvy Riders MCC is a ladies only motorcycle club, run for lady bikers, by lady bikers.
We’re the largest, farthest-reaching female-only motorcycle club in the UK, and we welcome lady riders with all levels of experience.
No matter where you live, come and join the fun!
We're all over
We have friendly regional groups all over the UK. As a club member, you can be part of as many regions as you like.
We get about
Our Regional Representatives organise ride-outs, trips away, training events and welcoming social get-togethers.
We are growing
For information about starting up in a new area, please get in touch. Meanwhile, please contact neighbouring regions – there may be friends closer than you think!
Whether you’re a total newbie or a true veteran, we’re here to provide advice, support and encouragement.
Members can join our lively communities on Facebook, and benefit from club discounts and special offers.
Our yearly National Trip is a three day extravaganza of biking, food and frolics that’s simply not to be missed.
Join us and join in!
Membership is open to all lady riders and would-be riders, and costs just £15 per year.
For this you get:
- Access to official club events
- Lively private Facebook groups
- Associate membership of the BMF
- A chance to come on our National Trip
- Club discounts on all sorts of things
- Advice, support and friendship
- Loads of laughs and Curvy fun!
Ready to ride? With our annual membership, you can pay for a single year with no contracts or commitments.
Hate hassle? Take out an automatically recurring membership and leave the rest to us – the ultimate rolling package!